Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the house...final post until its ours!!

September 30th is our expected close date...FINALLY!!! Its a long time coming, but everything worked out and we are super excited!! The only thing they have left is the appilances, landscaping and fence...oh and a mess up on the outside balcony that they are fixing! the utility room...no more tiny mud room
Media room
Game room
Hallway...my office is to the left...
The kids jack and jill bath
guest bath...
entry way...with my favorite chandaler
formal dining and living...
davids office
my massive closet...I need to go shopping for sure!!
master bath
main living area

kitchen

12 comments:

Candace said...

Wow. Just freaking WOW! Incredible, Amy!!! I wanna come out to shoot a wedding with you soon so I can see it in person and stay with you!!! :):)

Cristina said...

AMYZING!!! (I meant to mispell that, btw!) Seriously though, its like a dream home!

Gabby said...

No pics of YOUR office??!!!

The Lowe Family said...

buy new clothes? why? they'll just end up in a huge pile in the middle of your closet...u know that.

i love it. i can't wait to see it in person :)

Amanda said...

I am drooling!

Misty said...

I love it! It is just beautiful!!!!!

David and Teresa said...

Amy
I love it!!! Cannot wait to see it in real life. I also can't wait to see Lauren's "pink" room.

Love you
Mother

therockwallhurtados said...

Congrat's Amy!! WOW, I am so happy for you and your family. I hope you enjoy it tremendously as it is absoulutely beautiful. :)

Lindsay said...

oh my FREAKIN CRAP!!?!? i'm so jealous.. i'm so excited to come visit!!!!

David and Teresa said...

Time to move in. I am able and ready. Wow!!!! It looks amazing!!! Can't wait to retire and move in. Love Dad

Lil Eskimo said...

good gracious!

David and Teresa said...

This blogger needs to add more cute pics of the 2 babies that live there for this commenter to see. LOL!!
Anonymous aka Mawmaw