Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Michigan Trip

We are back!! We had a fantastic time...and I am not a person with many words...so I will let the pics do most of the talking...

Visited Andy and Nancy in Indiana on our way there...

First...we dropped off the babies with grandma and left for Niagara Falls for a few days...it was like a 2nd honeymoon! We stayed in this b&b and booked the turret room for us!
Under the falls...don't worry its my crappy cam... hehe!



Behind the falls...

The American side...doesn't this look fun!!
On our way to the cabin I made David stop so I could take some pics of this gorgeous sunflower farm!! These are going in my new office!!



Lauren and Aidan's first camp fire, smoked hot dogs and smores! They loved it!!



My cute hubby on the boat...
watch out lauren's driving...
Davids other cabin...there's no way I would do this kind of camping...that place was crawling with bugs!!!

Of course Aidan loved it bugs and all!!
Cali thought she was in heaven...
Off to mackinaw island...
Stop for superman ice cream....


we biked 8 miles around the island...the kids were in a buggy that david pulled...we stopped every 2 miles so they could enjoy the rocky beaches...


on the fairy back home...





our home away from home...
The kids played all day in their suit in the lake...

doesn't cali look happy


Stopped by the Bronner's Christmas store in Frankenmuth on the way to the cabin...its christmas every day of the year there!!
The world famous Dream Cruise was going on so we visited Steph at the Chrysler Mopar booth...

Back at Grandmas for the last few days...





It was an awesome 2 and a half weeks...we can't wait till next time!!

7 comments:

Cristina said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! So glad you got to unplug with the fam. :)

Lindsay said...

i loved these pictures!!! thanks for posting 'em. it made me miss you guys more.

David and Teresa said...

Looks like great fun by all. Thanks for all the photos. Love Dad

Jess said...

What a fun trip! The falls are beautiful. Can't believe how big your babies are getting!

The Lowe Family said...

i looked at this on my phone and planned ot comment later. now is later.

so i love these pictures. it makes me miss our fun time we had in michigan where miah and lauren learned to walk. good times.

:) love you

David and Teresa said...

I loved those pics. It made me miss Christine and our morning walks and talks with the dogs. I am glad you guys got away and had a 2nd honeymoon. The kids look like that had so much fun..that's great.
Love you Mutha

Misty said...

What an awesome trip!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!! LOVE the sunflower pics too!!!! Your kids were so darn cute eating off the grill forks!