Monday, December 28, 2009

its been awhile...

Yea, I know...I think I have been scared of this blog because I am so behind its completely ridiculous and I don't know where to begin to get yall up to speed!! So I am taking my sisters blogging advice and just starting from today! Briefly though, its been a crazy hectic 3 months with moving in, painting, shopping, a house full of guests for Thanksgiving, our first Christmas in the house and, Oh yea, I still have a business to run and kids to raise! Here are some pics of where we are now in our house:

Lauren's room before....


and after...mess and all...


master bedroom really before...I can't find one in the done stage...

and after...

guest bedroom before...and after...


my office before...

and after...YEAH!!!
Aidan's bedroom before...and after...LOVE this color!!

Mother-in-law suite before...


and after...


Living room before...

and after...
Master bath before...
and after...

Formal dining on the right before...



and after...now our formal living...

Game room before...

and after...mess and all...
Entry before...

and after...
Guest bath before...and after...
David's study before...


and after...
Kitchen before...and after...
Man cave aka media room before...and after...
There are a few things that are not completely finished yet...but we are going to do the rest on our own sweet time...It feels like home the way it is and I hope I never have to move again!!

6 comments:

Candace said...

It's so gorgeous, Amy!!! I hope I get to see it in person one day. Congratulations on being settled again, I know what a great feeling that is. It took us 22 months of living crammed into a tiny space while we built our house. :)

Lindsay said...

it's about TIME! i hope you take jessica's advice and update more regularly now. (but you probably won't... you and daddy can't stand the pressure of a blog.)

David and Teresa said...

I loved this update. Mother likes this as they say on facebook...thumbs up!!

The Lowe Family said...

It's SOOOOOO pretty amy! i love it! thanks for posting pictures. i was feeling left out of the family not knowing what my OWN sister's house looks like.

i love it i love it i love it. i'm so jealous.

Melissa said...

Beautiful house Amy! I especially LOVE the entry way!

Dear Matt said...

Can I live in the west wing?

Your house in incredible!!!!!!!! It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! You should be so proud of yourselves! It's beautiful!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Who put the first stain on the carpeting?